How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
It is safe to say That You are experiencing difficulty with a bolted or disabled Apple ID ? Peruse on your Apple ID.
For record security, Apple will naturally bolt or debilitate an Apple ID when such a large number of off base secret phrase endeavors are made. Here are some of the messages you can see:
- "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons"
- "You can not sign in for your account is disabled for security reasons"
- "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"
Track with beneath for what to do straightaway.
The Most Effective Method to Unlock A Disabled Apple ID
- Head to iforgot.apple.com
- Enter your Apple Email ID
- Track with the prompts to unlock your record
In case you're not fruitful, you can call Apple Support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or talk with an Apple expert
Remember you'll have to refresh your Apple Secret ID word on your different Apple gadgets later to evolve it. Get familiar with bolted and broken record on Apple's help page here.
CommentairesSuivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire